• Create an MS-DOS bootable USB/SD drive
• Uses a batch file which anyone can modify
• Uses MS-DOS boot files included with Windows XP
• Option to use Windows XP Setup source instead
• HP USB format tool is used to format the drive
• MS-DOS and Windows XP are not included
How to use this
• Right click over "mkboot.cmd" and click edit
• Change USBDRV R: to the letter of your USB/SD drive
• MAKE CERTAIN THE DRIVE LETTER IS CORRECT
• Save and Exit, then run the batch file
MKBOOT.CMD is developed by Rory Knowles
This software can be copied freely, but not resold or redistributed.
HPUSBF.EXE is copyright HP. Other files included are copyright their respective owners.
This is free software and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any damage.